- It's kinda fun to do the impossible.... - Walt Disney
- If you're going through hell, keep going... - Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
- Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly... - John F. Kennedy
- I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut-up... - Tom Lehrer
- Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.... - Horace Mann
- Be the change you want to see in the world... - Mahatma Gandhi
- Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.... - Abraham Lincoln
- People may not remember what you said, or what you did, but they'll always remember how you made them feel.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost.
When health is lost, something is lost.
When character is lost, all is lost. - Billy Graham
- Politics is the only business where doing nothing other than making the other guy look bad is an acceptable outcome. - Gov. Mark Warner
- I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. - John Wayne
- He seemed to laugh at things because he saw something much greater. His liberal opponent laughed as if he wanted to let nothing remain great.
- There is a time for calm and there is a time for fighting, and now is the time for fighting. - Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak, 2008
- Propaganda of socialism, communism and dictatorships. We ask that every man and woman put the iron heel of ruthlessness against a thing of that kind. - Prime Minister R.B. Bennett (1930 - 1935)
- The liberals are the flying saucers of politics. No one can make head nor tail of them and they are never seen twice in the same place. - John G. Diefenbaker
- Trudeau's contribution was not to build Canada but to destroy it. - Brian Mulroney
- If all of the parties are against deficits, why do we have deficits?
- Politically, right is right and left is wrong.
- Members of Parliament, the Senate, the Prime Minister and the Supreme Court, totaling a few hundred people only out of more than 30 million Canadians, are directly, legally, morally and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country. Those few hundred spend most of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. - B.L. Lindsay
- Politicians create problems and then campaign against them.
- Yes, in Canada the rich will always be a minority. (When asked if he believed in minority rights.) - John A. MacDonald
- Get bitter or get busy.
Send To a Friend