- You can't suppress ideas in this country just because you don't like them - not yet. - Henry Fonda
- There are two ways to be rich - make more or desire less.
- Never murder a man who's committing suicide. - Woodrow Wilson
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a women's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
- Talent is the ability to hit the target every time - genius is the ability to hit the target no one else saw. - Tony Bernardo
- All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege. - Brian Stecyk
- Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse. - Groucho Marx
- The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote.
- Don't complicate simple.
- A wise person does not need advice and a fool won't take it.
- Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.
- I like whiskey. That's why I never drink it. - Jason Rutherford
- Failure is not falling, it's refusing to get up.
- Failure is a temporary change in direction.
- You are a genius when you are surrounded by morons.
- Knowledge talks and wisdom listens. - Luke Smithsonian
- What we don't want is a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of achieving, and where the members of society least likely to succeed or even to sustain themselves, are abundantly rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. Right?
- An unloaded gun isn't a gun, it's a stick.
- A slim chance is a fat challenge. - Brian Boon
- Any fool can make a rule and any fool will mind it. - H.D. Thoreau
- I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained. - Walt Disney
- Everyone gets old. Not everyone grows up.
Send To a Friend