- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it. - Bob Hope
- Most bad government results from too much government.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- Government provided a solution for which there was no problem.
- The man has no friends. The best he can hope for is a better class of enemies.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool... - Brian Bond
- If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- When you go to Court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- Political correctness is a left wing doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that the citizenry is stupid.
- You know what you don't know. - Heahter Klampett
- If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and again to make sure it's still there. - Will Rogers
- Lettin' the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back. - Will Rogers
- If you don't have enemies, you don't have character. - Paul Newman
- For those to whom much is given, much is required. - Glenn Beck
- Sharing is good - unless it's your own stuff. - Liberal Politician
- Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to get lost in such a way that they look forward to the trip.
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. - Winston Churchill
- Limited government is clearly the servant of the people.
- The vocal minority is a pain to the silent majority. - Dr. Sig Holham
Send To a Friend