- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. - Adrian Rogers
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
- If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
- Tough times never last but tough people do.
- We can make it happen, watch it happen or say "what happened."
- The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell
- Backbone beats wishbone every time.
- It's bad luck to be superstitious. - Bill Backerman
- The pacifist is free to indulge his opposition to war only because someone else took up arms to defend his rights.
- Failure is a detour, not a dead end street.
- If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster. - Clint Eastwood
- A fool and his money are soon elected. - Will Rogers
- If the enemy is in range - so are you.
- Common sense ain't common. - Will Rogers
- Good judgment comes from experience - experience comes from bad judgment.
- Citizens will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but they won't cross the street to vote.
- The history of private enterprise and state enterprise convincingly demonstrates the folly of state run initiatives.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - Walt Disney
- You must do the things you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- A house divided against itself cannot stand. - Abraham Lincoln
Send To a Friend