- A liberal wants a tax loophole, a conservative wants tax reform.
- It has been said that real estate is about location, location, location when in fact it is about timing, timing, timing. And it is great to be at the right place at the right time.
- I am the world's worst salesman, therefore, I must make it easy for people to buy. - F.W. Woolworth
- Every business is built on friendship. - J.C. Penny
- Far too many executives have become more concerned with the "four p's" - pay, perks, power and prestige - rather than making profits for shareholders. - T. Boone Pickens
- A discovery is really an accident meeting a prepared mind.
- The same folks who laugh at science fiction listen to weather reports and economists.
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. - Benjamin Franklin
- I don't know the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby
- If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. - Bob Hope
- Imagine, we have to keep our government for 4 years, no matter what they do.
- Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein
- I want people to be able to get what they need to live: enough food, a place to live and an education for their children. Government does not provide these as well as private charities and businesses. - Davey Crockett
- The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money. - Margaret Thatcher
- Do the right thing and the right thing will happen.
- Let's follow the dream, but we have to wake up first.
- Recovering from failure is often easier than building from success. - Michael Eisner
- What other people think is none of your business.
- Get up, dress up, show up. Things will work out from there.
- Liberalism is a profound suspension of judgment.
- Bad politicians are the ones elected by the good citizens who do not vote.
- Banning gun shows to reduce violent crime will work as well as banning auto shows to reduce drunken driving. - Bill McIntire
Send To a Friend