- Leftists have had a lot of worries over the years, most of which have never happened.
- Let's get it right.
- The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with but whether it is the same problem you had last year.
- The early bird gets the worm. The second mouse gets the cheese.
- Do something worth remembering. - Elvis Presley
- War determines who is right by who is left.
- If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd of given us all braces on our legs. - Forrest Gump
- I won't take 'no' for an answer. - Donald Trump
- Rightism is a set of principals based on logic.
- Government spending must be met from taxation, for accountability if nothing else.
- A large segment of the economy is now knowledge based. What you earn depends on what you learn.
- Dealing with complexity is an inefficient and unnecessary waste of time, attention, mental energy and money. There is no justification for things being complex when they could be simple. It's just job creation for the left.
- Start with an idea and end up with a deal.
- Governments change. Bureaucrats remain. The inner machinery of government then is the same. Painting the house doesn't get rid of the termites hidden within the wood. So we need a carpenter to lead the country, not a painter. - Daniel Buckskin
- Swim upstream. - Sam Walton
- Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. - John D. Rockefeller
- Use noodle on shoulder not noodle in soup. - Chinese Proverb
- If you think that health care is expensive now, wait till it's free. - John McCain
- Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway. - Warren Buffett
- Don't quit. Winners never quit. Quitters never win.
- Success seems to be connected to activity.
- Salesmanship is an art that lets the customer have it their way.
Send To a Friend