- When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.
- If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles.
- A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. - John Wayne
- Talk slow, and don't say too much. - John Wayne
- Let me tell you why you'll never be rich. It's because you think what I do is gambling. - Howard Hughes
- Why do you think you think?
- Reason is an irrational idea for liberals which merely proves their helplesness in the face of actual reality.
- Leftism is with undefined thought, unnamed motives, unstated purposes and unspecified morality.
- Don't judge the people by its government.
- Left wing people are clueless and they assume that the people are stupid.
- The leftist journey is to have others make money to support them.
- The left wing believes that one person must exist for the sake of another. I am against the morality of cannibals.
- Fail fast, fix it, race on! - L. Greer
- We have the most to contribute and we have the least to say.
- When you make a promise, keep it.
- If liberals had brains they would be conservative.
- Ride for the brand.
- Know where to draw the line. And draw it.
- The difference between errors of knowledge and breaches of morality, are right and left.
- A proper government is only a policeman acting as an agent for the citizenry.
- The greater the number of laws and enactments, the greater the number of thieves and robbers. - Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
- We have vision, they have bifocals.
Send To a Friend