- Please know that I am quite aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it. - Amelia Earheart
- You only live once - do it right and once is enough.
- A liberal government is like a man who is happily married and the citizen is like the woman who isn't.
- Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction. - Cowboy Proverb
- Bad government results from too much government.
- THOMAS JEFFERSON
- Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
- Thomas Jefferson
- As a religion, bilingualism is the god that failed. It has led to no fairness, produced no unity, and cost Canadian taxpayers untold millions. - Stephen Harper
- Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets. - Ronald Reagan
- When the Liberals said they were going to create a million new jobs, I didn't think they were all going to be tax collectors.
- If you can't convince them, confuse them. - Harry Truman
- If Ottawa giveth, then Ottawa can taketh away. - Stephen Harper
- The buck stops here.
- Even a broken clock is right twice a day. - Christy Lynn
- Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. - John F. Kennedy
- For those to whom much is given, much is required.
- It is not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
- There is no substitute for victory. - Douglas Macarthur
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. - Golda Meir
- Problems are opportunities in work clothes. - Henry Kaiser
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein
- If you owe the bank $10,000 you have a problem. If you owe the bank $10,000,000 they have a problem.
- After all is said and done, more is said than done.
Send To a Friend